View Somerset Heights Phase 5 Availability Map
View Somerset Heights Phase 6 Availability Map
Stunningly situated along the Boise Front, Somerset Heights is the gateway to Foothills recreation, be it as vigorous as hiking and mountain biking, or as serene as bird watching. Pathways meander throughout the neighborhood and lead to the Foothills trail system for longer treks.
Spacious homesites, each carefully planned to enhance the natural surroundings, flank the beautifully landscaped and curving boulevard leading throughout the community. Strictly-written and enforced architectural guidelines will protect homeowners’ investments for generations to come.
The 89 distinctive home-sites are well spaced throughout a total of 120 acres to take advantage of the stunning mountain, valley, and city views. From 8th Street go West to West Boise Hills Drive. North on Cliffview.
View Somerset Village Availability Map
Hundreds of acres of natural landscapes border this community and add to its beauty. Patio homes that are less than 5 minutes away from downtown Boise. Access to clubhouse and swimming pool.
• 26 Patio Homes
• 2 Townhouses
• Contemporary & Innovative Design combines unique materials & finishes.
• 3 & 4 bedroom patio homes with soaring ceilings & walls of glass with abundance of outdoor living areas.
• Most units have oversized garages. Great Location in the heart of the Northend.
• Close walk to Hyde Park or bike in the foothills out your door.
• Set in the Heart of Downtown Boise, Somerset Village offers you an experience you won’t find anywhere else in Boise’s Northend.
• Loaded new contemporary and innovative feel custom designed by Scott Synder design and to be built by Jayo Consturction.
• Consist of only the finest materials and craftsmanship.
• “Just the Right Size” – Floor plans starting from 1400 sqft up to 2100 sqft.